Have you heard of Thrive Market? If you haven’t, then this post is for you! Find out all my secrets to getting healthy food (non-perishable and personal care items) at affordable prices!
This post contains affiliate links.
What is Thrive Market?
Think Costco meets Whole Foods with the convenience of Amazon! Thrive Market is an online service that offers the best-selling natural and organic products at wholesale prices through a $60/year membership. Thrive only carries non-perishable items, so it is not a threat to your local farmers (because we all know local is the best)!
8 Reasons to Join
- Shop by your values: Thrive makes online shopping easy! Their online catalog lets you easily see items that fit into various categories, such as: paleo, gluten-free, vegan, raw, non-GMO, and certified organic. Every product in the catalog is tagged with more than 90 filters, so you can easily customize your shopping experience!
- Wholesale Prices: ‘Natural’ and organic foods typically come with a higher price tag. Thrive Market prices their items 25-50% below retail prices! This is a great opportunity for you to try out some new items without breaking the bank!
- Thrive Gives: Thrive market is more than a business, it’s a mission! Through the Thrive Gives initiative, every paid membership is matched with a free membership for a low-income American family. This helps low-income families be able to afford healthier products at lower prices. So if you think the $60 a year price tag is expensive, remember, you are actually paying for two families to have access to healthier products!
- Sustainability: All packaging, boxes, and inserts are recyclable and made from recycled paper. Thrive also supports other sustainable businesses by working with eco-friendly vendors and suppliers. They also are 100% carbon neutral through carbonfund.org
- Top Brands: When most people think low prices, they think knock off brands. Thrive Market, however, sells products from more than 400 of the best-selling brands on the market.
- More than food: Looking for nutritional supplements, beauty products, personal care items, products for babies and kids, pet products, and even household items? Thrive Market has options for you!
- Free one-month trial: Find out if you like what Thrive Market has to offer before paying for the membership. You can cancel at anytime!
- Free shipping on all orders over $49: Who doesn’t love free shipping?
It’s pure excitement around our house when our Thrive Market shipment arrives on our front step. We’ve had such a great experience trying new items that we can’t find in our local grocery stores! Thrive Market’s customer service has also been phenomenal. During a high traffic weekend for them our shipment was delayed, so as an apology we received a $10 coupon code to use with our next purchase (yay!). We’ve also been really impressed with their incentives. We typically receive some kind of free item with every purchase! We’ve received free coconut oil, chipotle mayo, primal protein bars, and others! They seem to change their deals out quite a bit, which makes it enticing to make multiple orders! Who doesn’t love free product to try?! Overall we have been super impressed with Thrive Market, hence why we became affiliates with them and we are willing to promote them to you! I highly encourage you to take advantage of your free trial with them (see details below)!
Our Favorites & Price Comparisons
(Retail prices will vary based on your specific retailer; Amazon prices vary based on product availability)
Avocado Oil Mayo: Retail $9.99 Amazon $14.14 Thrive Market $7.45
Purple Heirloom Potato Chips: Retail $5.69 Amazon $7.95 Thrive Market $4.25
Lara Bars (16 pack): Retail $28.64 Amazon $19.89 Thrive Market $18.95
Almond Butter: Retail $14.99 Amazon $11.99 Thrive Market $11.25
Coconut Aminos: Retail $6.85 Amazon $9.77 Thrive Market $4.45
Organic Vanilla Extract: Retail $10.25 Amazon $7.59 Thrive Market $7.45
Honey Mustard Vinaigrette with Avocado Oil: Retail $7.49 Amazon $8.99 Thrive Market $5.65
Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips: Retail $6.49 Amazon $6.20 Thrive Market $4.95
Liquid Castile Soap: Retail $17.99 Amazon 14.43 Thrive Market $10.95
Aloe Vera Juice: Retail $10.99 Amazon $8.84 Thrive Market $6.45
16 oz Organic Raw Indonesian Cashews: Retail $14.99 Amazon $16.75 Thrive Market $11.95
How to Sign-Up?
It’s SO easy!
–Just click this link: Thrive Market
–Click “Register for Free”
–Make your first order (which you get 15% off your first order—hello even more savings!!!)
— and Voila! Just like that you started your FREE trial membership. Cancel anytime OR you will be charged the $60 membership fee, which will last you all year!
Do you have a Thrive Market membership? What are some of your favorite finds? Comment below!